We capture photographs and video from both the air and ground and work across many sectors. Our client base ranges from private individuals to local businesses, providing a bespoke service, that is friendly, personal, with sound local knowledge. Whatever your filming or photography requirements are, we are happy to take look and find a solution.
- First impressions sell so why not have that unique selling point by showing a potential purchaser a view of your property from the air. Not only do we supply still photographs but also can provide a short video fly around your property (subject to conditions and regulations, see the safe fly/conditions tab). We can provide an interactive 360 panorama so potential buyers can see the exact location of your property.
- When you are holding that special party or event, why not have both still and aerial photography and video to record the occasion. Using a drone can provide high quality still images as well as HD 4K video.
- Do you have a hobby or leisure activity that would look great recorded on video or that image captured for prosperity. A drone can travel up to 40mph so can film even the fastest adventurer. It can also venture where no traditional photographer can go, so even if your activity is on the water, up in the air, hanging from a cliff or at speed, the drone will get the shot.
- We offer a wide range of services for the commercial sector.
- Not only can we provide photographs and videos to help in the sale or letting of a property, but we can also carry out aerial surveys quicker and cheaper than conventional methods. Flying at over 120 metres, a drone can capture even the largest of sites, in full HD quality. This allows clients to inspect and zoom in on any particular area of an image and still retain high quality detail.
- Building and roof inspections can take not only time, but cost also with the need for ladders, scaffolding or cherry pickers to allow access. A drone can sweep a building and roof effortlessly, with no need for additional equipment, permits or staff to complete the task.
- Landowners whether those running estates or farmers working acres of land, would benefit from up to date land surveys or ad hoc fly overs if a particular issue was in need – search for lost animals, damage to infrastructure, issues with trespass.
We also operate as independent photographers, providing bespoke sill image requirements. All jobs will be considered, however at present, Marlinmedia cannot undertake still photography for weddings, but can provide bespoke aerial video and still image requirements to compliment the photography service being undertaken.
We are pleased to offer any individually bespoke work, whether that involve landscapes, nature, urban or working in conjunction with a photographer you have already commissioned, to provide the aerial work required.
We are happy to work alone on location or with you as the client or a project manager/representative of your choice.
We can provide video and still image feedback on location should that be required and will work with you, should any last-minute changes be required (Laws and safety permitting – drone work – see safety tab).